sold hi point

hnusz

Sold hi point back to LGS gave me back purchase price never fired . Picked up a star PD 45 acp. Now I need to find a place to shoot.can't see driving an hour and paying 50 bucks to shoot for half hour

hootey

Good choice! Carried a Star PD45 back in the mid 80s. They are very nice, simple, dependable, and accurate! Wish I still had it:D

hnusz

Never shot it guy at work has one he loves it . Friend of mine shot it said it was not comfortable to him. The star feels good in my hand so I sold he hi point back. The star came with some parts don't have pictures but there are two that are horseshoe shaped one is a small pin the other is a pin but most of it is in plastic don't know what they are.

hnusz

Kids and grandkids get them got a 12 year old granddaughter that got her a 9 point last year she shoots a 243

psyfly

The star came with some parts

Can't tell without pics, but probably spare shock buffers which you will want to pay attention to in the PD (not a big deal, but a deal, nonetheless).

Good find if there aren't any frame cracks (which sometimes used to happen when shock buffers weren't attended to :)).

I've got a good one (actually my son carries it on his job) and, if taken care of, you can pass it down to the grandkids as easily as you could the Hi-Point.

Will

hnusz

It worked first one is the parts that came with the star second is my s&w 40 model 410 the other is the star

psyfly

'K.

The "horseshoe-shaped" parts are aftermarket snap-on shock buffers.

I don't recognize the other parts from the pic. The pin could be for more than one application. The machined-looking parts don't look like anything from my own PD.

Do a web-search for a Star PD schematic, should give you a a lot of info.

Nice looking PD:).

W