Soft Case for Browning ATD .22: Need Some Help

Claddagh

I've been looking for a 'soft' case made specifically for carrying/storing the little Browning .22 Auto. in 'taken-down' mode.

I know there used to be at least a couple of outfits that made them as recently as five years back, but so far I haven't been able to find a source via web search. I'd really appreciate any leads I can get to narrow things down.

I'm in the process of completing a little "project" on a Norinco copy to turn it into my idea of an ideal compact utility piece for camping, emergencies and general recreational use. 'Upgrades' so far include FO front sight, replacing the stock rear sight with a Marble's folder and installation of a Lyman 66A receiver sight. If things work out as well as I hope, it may go off for an Armoloy or NP3 refinish, too. A good quality padded case would complete the package.

Can anyone help me out?

Gunbroker from time to time has soft and the original hard cases for them. I personally use the hard clamshell case that came with my Walther G22 for my Browning. i put a gun sock over each piece before I put her in there though just incase, so the pudy wood and all the engraving doesnt get scratched:D

Claddagh

Many thanks for the replies! The Galati looks to be what I had in mind and certainly is priced reasonably. I'll be ordering one this PM.