So what looks good at the Shot Show 2013

Glenn E. Meyer

So far:

1. I like the Ruger SR45
2. I like the Glock 30S
3. The new Mossberg 20 Gauge shotguns for SD look promising for those who are recoil shy. See a new wave of 20 gauge SD ammo?

That's what caught my eye so far.

doofus47

i was really hoping for an xds in .40. They showed the xds 9 and everyone is gaga, but I was hoping for the larger brother.

SPEMack618

Is it sad that the things that ecites me the most of all the things I've seen/read from SHOT show this year or the multitude of pink slings?

I really want to get one of those for the LadyFriend.

Joe_Pike

It's an industry trade show, but I've heard it's not to difficult to get tickets if you know someone in the industry.

5.56RifleGuy

Any word when the Tavor rifles they have been showing off for a few years are due out? I heard soon, but have gotten no answer to a real date.

Kimio

According to Tim (Aka Sturmgewehr) Beretta will be proceeding with bringing their ARX160 to the states.

Should be interesting.

Nine the Ranger

The S&W M&P-10 looks great.

Arsenal's Saiga pattern Shotguns got my attenion.

Chiapa has a 3 barreled Shotgun that looks so stupid, yet cool.

Sig's MPX has me drooling.

My boss went. His description was, "nothing you'd find very interesting. Most of it was the same stuff, but with more Picatinny rails." He did get to meet Wiley Clapp, for which I'm envious.

cslinger

Ruger GSR stainless.
Ruger Commander 1911
Glock 30s
That funky Accuracy International full railed stock/rifle that likely costs more then my car.

Glenn E. Meyer

Yeah, it doesn't look like any great innovations.

I did see a report of the Heizer one-shot 410 'derringer' - whatever? It's a version of the double tap. The story couldn't explan who makes it or who makes the Double tap - if anyone.

Seems like a silly gun to me.