So "WHAT Does Your User Name Mean??

NeverAgain26

Saw this thread on another Forum (1911) and thought it was interesting, entertaining and funny.

What does your user name mean? There are lots of unusual handles here and I would love to know how they came about. I am sure the stories are worth sharing.

Here's what I posted on the other Forum:

Back in high school I was into the JDL (Jewish Defense League) who were a bunch of Jewish kids who were tired of Jews being picked on in bad neighborhoods because they were Jewish. We did something about it and stood up for ourselves and got results. No one picked on us anymore because we fought back. A new breed of Jew, I guess.

Their slogan was "Never Again" which basically referred to the Holocaust and meaning, it was Never going to happen Again.

After 9/11/02 I thought it appropriate to dust it off but this time to mean that no more 9/11's would happen to America if I could do anything about it. Call it the ADL (American Defense League) if you will.

26 is my lucky number.

NA26

Lictalon

I write military oriented science fiction. Lictalon is the name of the protagonist...pronounced, for the record, as Li'talon...no C :D

Seeker

Legal and Political?

I'm after Answers -

I've looked under chairs
I've looked under tables
I've tried to find the key
To fifty million fables

They call me The Seeker
I've been searching low and high
I won't get to get what I'm after
Till the day I die

Old call sign and at Rich's request, my first name (and the only name the street people knew me by). Moved to General Discussion.

gburner

What's in a name

One of the terms that the inner city kids I worked with used for 'firearm' was 'burner'. My last name is Godburn; they knew I liked to shoot so they began calling me 'gburner'. End of story.

Well...

Looking at my signature line it is pretty obvious. I was introduced to HK through a friend who works there and thats all I have in the safe so far. I'm almost done collecting the USP line, just a few missing.

Strapped

nascarnhlnra

nascar............National Hockey League......National Rifle Association............I'm sure most already figured that out though....;)

nsf003

I got mine off of the game Deus Ex, which IMHO is the best game out there. NSF comes from a "terrorist" organization which stands up to the UN about gun rights. They used to be called the Northwest Secessionest Forces, now they are the National Secessionest Forces. In the first mission, the security login was NSF001. Since I am Glenn Burket III, I changed nsf001 to nsf003. That's my story.

nsf003

Ceol Mhor

I've played the bagpipes for 8 years, and ceol mhor is the Gaelic term for a type of classical (1500-1700) bagpipe music, also known as piobaireachd. The literal translation is "big music".