SNS Casting

9mmSkeeter

I just wanted to give a thumbs up to these guys. I ordered a couple sample packs and had the bullets in my hands within three days. Fast turnaround time, and their bullet coatings are top notch. I've ordered from other companies that took forever and weren't that great. Ill be using sns in the future!

Wreck-n-Crew

I used SNS quite a bit for Cast bullets and never got to try their coated bullets because I got a batch of the Missouri Bullets from a friend. Pretty happy with their cast bullets. I took to casting and powder coating myself (PC) and haven't looked back. I get those winter time layoffs and it has kept me bust casting and coating like a mad man!

However if I ever needed any to buy I would go with them again. They have great quality and prices with short delivery times. Also became a fan of The Bullet works Plated bullets due to the shortage. One of the best priced plated bullets out their and free shipping to boot. Weighed some to compare weights and they where all within 1gr. Looked and shot flawlessly.

Congrats on your new discovery!

oley55

yea they're good to deal with and as you said, FAST. I ordered and have been shooting 500 ea of 44mag. .430, and 357, .3577" Hi-Tek coated bullets.

sure do wish they were geared for some custom sized bullets though.

Shotgun Slim

Just got another 2000 coated from SNS. Am trying their new 180 in .40. They can do away with the lube groove now since the coating is the lube. Gives them a new bullet profile. Already tried the new .40 cal 165 and it loaded and shot very well but not well enough to replace their 175 swc which my guns seem to really like. Will run some 180s this week to so if they are better. Have been buying from these guys for three years (probably 40,000 bullets) and it's a family operation that knows how to treat customers right. By the way, the wife/mom of these guys builds the Caterpillar engines that power the machines that I run so I find a lot to like about this crew.

Nick_C_S

I've ordered from SNS. Good company. Excellent products. Fast processing/shipping. Great packaging. Classy.

I'm sitting on a few thousand of their 148 DEWC's. Both coated and bare. They are excellent for what they are. They're just not quite right for my needs (they'll all get loaded n shot at some point - not to worry there ;) )

I prefer a softer slug for the 148 DEWC as I only load them to IDPA power factor (710 fps). It's been a learning experience, but I've found that a softer slug - at these velocities - shoot straighter and lead the barrel less. So I no longer have a need for a hard cast 148.

I do wish SNS Casting made different BHN slugs. That's why I get mine from Missouri Bullet Co. - they are "hardness optimized," as they advertise.

As for coated: I don't care for them. I don't like the smell. It seems I'm the only person on the planet that has observed this. They smell like burning electrical insulation - literally nauseating. It's a show-stopper for me. I'd much rather shoot bare lead - and all that comes with it.

jersurf101

Glad you found them. I have used up 1000 of their 125 gr .358 rnfp in .357 mag and .38 special. I have also gone through 500 158gr. I have experienced little leading and the projectiles are consistent and well lubed.