Smith Model 19-3 and Model 66(No dash#)!

boa2

I took some pictures of these two Combat Magnum's this morning:
P1020014.jpg

P1020011.jpg

gruesome

Really nice 19 I have a blue 4 in 19-3 that is a beater but still a great shooter. Oh nice pics and like the 66 as well

cvc944

Very nice revolvers. I just love the old Smiths. Here is another 19-3 and a 66-1.

Attachments

• Smiths 001.jpg
    Smiths 001.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 33

jglsprings

Of course, now you need a pair of 2 1/2" and a pair of 6 inchers and the ever mysterious 3" K frame 357 mags...

After that the Model 13s and 65s start to show up!

It never stops...

boa2

cvc944:

Both of your Smith revolvers look mint! I like the classic K-frame revovers too! The only other blue Combat Magnum that I own is the following pre-model 19 that was shipped from Smith and Wesson in the first batch of these revolvers that were ordered!:
cfd17c7b.jpg

973ec4b0.jpg

I also have this stainless Combat Magnum(M66 no dash#)which was shipped with the magna stocks instead of the target stocks:
fa437908.jpg

c4e6d1fc.jpg

boa2

jglsprings:

Yes, I agree with you..........regarding the need to acquire those other Smith revolvers you've indicated! But I can't afford them all-since I like Colts too......and the beat goes on.....and on....and, just never ends!:eek::confused:

shouldazagged

You have great taste! I think the K-frames and a few L's are as nearly perfect in their balance of size, power and shootability as you can find anywhere.