Smith and Wesson 915. Opinions please.

Amin Parker

Hi all,

Thanks to fellow Tfl member called chack, i now know the model number of the pistol i am gonna try and find asap.

What do you guys think of the Smith and Wesson 915?

elano

I own one and think it's a great gun! Its light weight makes it a little snappy but it feels very good in the hand. Good choice.

Ps its magazines are compatible with a lot of other guns like the camp 9 carbine and kel tec p11.

Homerboy

I have one and it is my favorite gun. I've owned a 5906 and a 5903, and for some reason, I like this one better. I know the straight backstrap on the 915 fits me much better than the curved ones which were on the 5906 and 5903, so maybe that's it. I really like the black slide and stainless barrel, and I can hit soda cans at 15 yards all day with the 915. it's a much better version of the 910, which came with alot more plastic parts. Mine looks flawless and I intend to keep it that way.

Pilot

I bought one when they first came out as the hicap mag ban just was enacted and I wanted a hicap 9MM. I really, really disliked the gun. It wasn't accurate for me, and I just didn't like the feel. I sold it and picked up a Browning Hi Power and am much happier.

IIRC it was one of Smith's "Value Line". Seemed like a decent gun, just not for me.