Smith and Wesson 29

Shaun

So after 3 years of looking in vain trying desperatly to find that elusize Model 29-2 blued with a six and half inch barrel in cherry condition for less than the cost of my kidney/first born son (deep breath), I decided to go new. I am picking up my brand new Model 29-10 tomorrow, i know, i know, theres a lock, but i got a 686 with one and i dont mind, and i know its not P&R but thats what Powerball winnings are for. Anyway i am paying $769.00 for it, which i think is a steal, and i will post pics as soon as i get the badboy home. I hope i am not banned for bragging about buying a NEW smith and wesson, but i've wanted a 6.5" blued .44 Magnum since i was old enough to know it "could blow your head clean off." WooHoo

Charshooter

I always wanted the 629 Classic 6" but never found a deal and being in the gun trade business, well.... I had a few nice model 29s and liked then very much. Now I use Ruger, just the change of times

Looking forward to seeing it

NCHornet

You can thank Clint for their popularity. I have two 629's, one in 4' and one 8 3/8" with Leupold scope. These are some very fine guns and will out last you and your kids. Enjoy!!

ATW525

As an owner of a 6.5" 29-10 I don't think you'll be disappointed in the least. One of the nicest guns I own... now if only I could get a holster that will conceal it decently... lol

Gib

I like 29's :)

nframe1.jpg