Small rifle primers

wingman

Anyone else having problems finding small rifle primers,most of my reloading has been pistol calibers for years but recently purchase a Savage Model 12 in 223 but so far all vendors I've looked at small rifle primers are on back order, perhaps due to war.(?)

closetgunnut

Did you try Locally?

I got a case of CCI 400's at a local "Mom and Pop" place yesterday for $129 and change. I think he had 3 more cases on the shelf.

I wanted to get a case of CCI 34S (Mil-spec Large Rifle). He didn't have them but said he'd order them for me.

I don't know where you're located, but I'm in the W. Pa/Ohio area.

Wish I could help more.:(

Closet

Jimbow1965

BBBbaaahhhh....Bbbaaaahhhh....munch munch

I don't think they will outlaw anything.....but they could tax it so only you rich types guys and gals can shoot...

Baaahhhh...Baaaahhhh

wingman

So far checked Cabela's and couple shops local, Powder valley and Natchez
on line, back ordered. It seems to be SR more then anything if it were hoarding
you would think it would be all reloading supplies.

swmike

Check out Powdervalley.com. I just got a case (5,000) of Wolf .223 Primers (Small Rifle similar to CCI #41). Price was good too @$90 for the case. I also got a bunch of powder so the Hazmat fee was NBD.

jamaica

I have been looking locally for three weeks to find some CCI 400 primers.
Finally found some today. The store had 2000 in stock. I bought half of them. I notice the price is up from the last time I bought primers. $29.99 per 1000.

Our local WalMart sells reloading stuff, but they have a pretty poor stock lately. If anything comes in it goes out the same day.