Small BUG Bag

Kreyzhorse

Hey guys,

Taking a two state road trip next week. Leaving early, returning late over a two day time frame.

Per the usual, I am taking my CCW and of course will be legal during my travel. This time however, I'd like to up my tools and take a spare mag, flashlight and a large knife with me.

I won't be able to carry this on my person yet would like to have it all in one location that is easier to access and quicker than my luggage.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a smallish type bug out bag that is discreet and fits in with travel?

Thanks!

DT Guy

A 'messenger' bag will carry that, keep it all handy, and also carry maps, gloves and scarf, umbrella, etc. It will also go completely under the radar and not scream 'gun' to anyone, especially in a metro area; every single commuter in Chicago carries something similar.

Larry

Snyper

Search for "toiletry bags" and "camera bags"

They come in assorted sizes, and some have exterior pockets, and they don't shout "GUN!"

Kreyzhorse

Poorly written, but all I meant by tools was that I'd bring spare ammo, flashlight and a large folding knife. Usually I just carry my CCW gun without a spare mag etc.

I think the toiletry bag is a great idea. All kinds of potential with that.