Small Arms, Light Weapons, & The United Nations

Foxy

There are a few of these blue and yellow booklets that have suddenly showed up in my college's periodical section of the library. You can imagine what the contents of the booklet are - how guns are horrible and kill millions of women and children a year.

There's a website listed: http://www.igc.org/disarm but I can't find a pdf version of the booklet at that site.

Interestingly, the booklet was made possible by a grant from the Rockefeller Foundation..

There's also a section about US gunowners launching a campaign against the UN conference on small arms.. there's a picture of Kofi Annan doing the "Uncle Sam Wants You!" thing, captioned, "UN Secretary General Kofi ANnan says: Rich Lazy American Fools! I Will take your guns, and then you will kiss the UN's ASS!"

Anyways, is there a similar booklet listing why guns are good and why we shouldn't let the UN run roughshod over our rights that I can place next to/on top of the UN booklets? Where can I get it? Gunsite has a lot of good info.. but I can't seem to find anything I can print/bind.