Slip-On Grip for a PT111/140 Pro?

David the Gnome

Does anyone know what slip-on grip fits the Taurus Millennium Pro PT111/140 (9mm/40S&W)? I was looking at Hogue's product line and there are quite a few slip on grips available. :confused:

tex45acp

David cannot speak for the 111/140, but my 145 has the Pachmeyr on it and it feels great.

PT145STLS.jpg

tex45acp

David the Gnome

That looks like what I want but the PT145 has a thicker grip than the 111/140's do. How tight of a fit was that grip? Do they make a smaller size?

exprt9

Hogue

Hogue HandAll Jr is what I use for my PT111 MilPro and my PT140 MilPro. I bought mine from ebay but any gunstore should be carrying them. With my PT145Pro, I have some old inner tube from my bicycle tire and I just cut it to the shape that I want. I also used the inner tube for my KelTec P3AT.

normal

I prefer a piece of bicycle innertube. It fits snug, gives a good grip, and is thinner than the other grips.

Jkwas

+1 to the Hogue handall jr. It fits the Pt111 perfect, doesn't require any trimming and vastly improves the feel and accuracy of the gun. Improves it 100% Both my wife and I shoot the gun much better because of it. :D