Sling help

TexasCop

Hey Everyone,

looking for good tactical slings for an M1A, AR-15 and Cetme rifles. I've been over to cheaper than dirt (the actual store) and bought a couple in the last year and they always seem to be crap. Either there are so many different peices of velcro or some bizarre picture that trys to tell you how to put them on that never matches the actual sling or something.

I'm just looking for a simple sling that allows for front-muzzle down carry.

Anyone have any good recommendations?

Used to be that you could go to a gun show and see half a dozen different kinds and try them out before you bought them, I haven't seen any at the last 3 gun shows I've been too,

please help. thanks...

I'm in the DFW area of Texas if anyone knows of a dealer around here with what I'm looking for...

Scorch

I have used a SuperSling from Brownells for the past 20 years. They are leather, but a nylon version is available form different sources. You can carry the rifle any way you want, quickly adjust it for shooting support and then change back if you want.

stevelyn

I have a two point sling from http://www.vikingtactics.com on my Daewoo K2.

It has a quick adjust buckle to allow for one-handed adjustment to adjust the length.

You can use and install it conventionally or get the butt stock adaptor and use it in cross-body, muzzle-down fashion.

I bought mine from Brownell's, but you can also get them from Dillon Precision or from Viking's website.