Slimline Glock 36

Hays

A friend of mine is wanting to purchase one of these. Unfortunately, the 2 gun stores we have in town are very pricey. I was wondering what the going rate for this pistol is, and if their is a mail-order source you recommend. Thanks.

denfoote

Anywhere from $550-$600 seems to be the going rate. That is why I got the G30. Slightly lower price, and those all important four extra rounds, ;)

jtduncan

Do yourself a favor and get the G30. Same darn size by a hair's difference and you can use the G21 hi caps and have tons of accessories and have the most accurate Glock.

Plus that the recoil from the G36 is greater than any of the other 45 ACP Glocks.

People are ditching their G36s. I've seen a couple here but only seen one G30 for sale used in two years. if they keep it, it's good. If you commonly see them in the consignment section or used gun section of the glass, think about it hard. Because someone didn't like something about that gun enough to ditch and lose a good 20-30 percent of its value in the swap.

If size is that big of a deal, snag a G27 with 40SW ballistics.

But I'd get the G30. Goto GlockTalk and read up!

Love my G30!

Ronin 99

The G36 is perfect for MY needs and it ain't goin' nowhere. Of course YMMV,I always respect that.
Ronin

Iorndealer

Paid $500 just outside of NYC. This is the Best CCW I've carried todate. Great shooter, accurate and very reliable. Much more comfortable and easier to conceal than my G30. G30 better range gun. IMHO