Size comparison pic Baby Browning vs. Taurus ply22, anyone?

simonrichter

Hey folks,

I'd really like to see a side-by-side comparison of the Taurus PT22 ply and the Baby Browning as the yet unchallenged smallest mouse gun. From the sheer measures you can't tell whether the difference is significant or negligible.

Bill DeShivs

The difference is significant.
Here is a picture of the Browning and a Beretta 21. The Taurus is bigger than the Beretta.

Attachments

• IMG_2865.JPG
    IMG_2865.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 96

simonrichter

Thanks a lot!

Wow - though the Beretta is not a chunky piece at all, these two are indeed in two different leagues, size-wise spoken...

tulsamal

If you want to put a gun in a plastic bag and submerge it in your coffee to get by security... you have to go with a Baby Browning!

Gregg

Venom1956

If you want to put a gun in a plastic bag and submerge it in your coffee to get by security... you have to go with a Baby Browning!

I just use motor oil and claim its coffee get some lube and protection at the same time.

amd6547

I have wanted a Baby Browning for a long time...
The LGS has a nice used one showing some carry wear, but not an excessive amount...they only want $225 for it.
I am exercising great self control in not buying it...been there for two weeks.

TheNev

I got my 99% Baby Browning a couple years ago for $375 or so. It's such a neat little gun. I'd jump all over any condition Baby for $225.

simonrichter

I just use motor oil and claim its coffee get some lube and protection at the same time.

fancy a visit from the NSA, the two of you?

Earnestly, that gun is really neat and soo tiny, yet I still prefer .22 over the .25 and I reckon the small grip also brings some disadvantages...