Sig P365 with Thumb Safety

claydoctor

I hear these are in the pipeline but so far none on Gunbroker and none at my LGS. I recently shot one and liked it, although it doesn't feel quite as natural in my hand as my Shield. My first Shield had no thumb safety but I traded it for one with a thumb safety, when I realized how little trigger take-up there was before ignition. I noticed the same thing with the Sig so I'm holding out for one with a thumb safety.

FITASC

That type of safety has never been an issue for me, but then, I've owned Glocks for a few decades too

rodfac

I've had a 365 since February of this year and like it a lot. It's become my primary CC gun. The trigger on this one was better by far than any Glock I've ever shot, and right out of the box too. There's enough trigger movement to preclude a negligent discharge in my opinion...I'd not want any more travel, in fact.

I carry it in an OWB rig and don't feel the need for a thumb safety...and I've been an active 1911 shooter since the early '60's. I've got 950 rounds through it now with zero malfunctions and with a wide variety of loads...LSWC's to CC JHP's all feed, fire and eject just fine. JMHO, Rod

youngridge

I heard March to April timeframe for shipping, a shipping date so vague that they probably really don’t know. My guess is by June we should see them in most stores.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leaf

Frankly, the trigger press on the Sig P365 makes Glocks feel like Glocks are put together with tinker toy parts.

Jeff H

Safety on my Shield never gets used and there is no safety on my P365. Your gun, your choice, but the safeties on these tiny guns are really small. and not near as easy to disengage as a full size pistol. I've never felt that they were needed on the striker fired guns.

Get a good DAO and not worry about it. I am done with light triggers on EDC. Each to his own. The way I look at it, Better your leg than mine.
And I actually like shooting a DAO. I feel like I have more control, nothing like a smooth, deliberate trigger for fast action.

Get a good DAO and not worry about it. I am done with light triggers on EDC. Each to his own. The way I look at it, Better your leg than mine.
And I actually like shooting a DAO. I feel like I have more control, nothing like a smooth, deliberate trigger for fast action.
Lol, what a coincidence. Jus got back from the range today after receiver my Kahr Cm9. Man was I impressed. I really thought this was going to have some recoil given that is is one of the smallest in class and weight This gun is mild, easy to shoot. Did about a 100 rds of mixed ammo and flawless. Love the DAO trigger. Once of the best out there. And I have the CW380. Both triggers are the same and they compliment each other.
Also have to mention the Great Nano which I love. Another sweet shooter. And they just upgraded it. Now called the APX carry.
Might upgrade on that one. Some very nice features they added.