Sig P250

wstein

I am thinking of getting a Sig P250 in 9mm next year with my tax return. I already have a couple of 40S&W, just looking to expand to the 9mm realm.

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with them. I like the ideal that you can swap it between 40S&W and 9mm. But then is the swap kit worth it? Or would I be better off getting a gun that is only chambered for 9mm (i.e. XD/M&P/CZ)

Thoughts and or ideas.

Thanks,

Bri0242

I have one, and I love it. I like the night sights, and it has a long smooth trigger pull. It's a great gun.

AK103K

I have one in 9mm. No real complaints. Its been reliable and accurate. Its DA trigger is very nice, and easy to shoot with.

The only thing that really bugs me is, the rear dots dont have a white ring around them like my other SIG's.

I was going to pick up one of the 357SIG conversions for it, if and when they finely do show up, but have since decided I'll just get another pistol in that caliber. I have .40 barrels for my P226's and P229's in 357SIG, and rarely ever swap them out. For the cost of the conversion, you might as well just spend the little extra and get a complete gun.

BigPapa4147

I love mine. Very accurate and easy to use. I bought it two years ago for the same reason, but never actually bought a conversion kit for it.