Sig P238 - Zombie vs. Equinox POLL !!

Sig P238 Zombie or Equinox ?!!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AdrianVall

Hey guys,

I'm having a hard time deciding. I'm kind of leaning more towards the standard, custom looking equinox.. but I'm a bit of a nerd at heart and love zombie stuff!

So, with that said.. I'm setting up a poll. P238 Zombie edition or P238 Equinox.

Help me decide! :)

Cheers,
Adrian

imagesjpg1.jpg

images.jpg

Joe_Pike

I think Zombies have pretty much 'jumped the shark' so to speak. I'd go with the non-Zombie choice no matter what the product was.

idek

I prefer the Equinox myself, but even if I didn't, my choice might depend on what I planned to use the gun for.

If it's just a range gun, then cover it with skulls or zombies or whatever you want.

But if it's a gun you may use to defend yourself, the gun could end up in a court room someday. It may not be fair, but you might be judged differently for using a zombie-themed gun.

Fishbed77

I couldn't bring myself to buy anything with "Zombie" in the name.

I was raised to believe that firearms aren't toys, and the whole make-believe zombie thing doesn't feel right to me.

AdrianVall

I prefer the Equinox myself, but even if I didn't, my choice might depend on what I planned to use the gun for.

If it's just a range gun, then cover it with skulls or zombies or whatever you want.

But it's a gun you may use to defend yourself, the gun could show up in a court room someday. It may not be fair, but you may be judged differently for using a zombie gun.

See, I didn't think about that.. its definitely going to be an EDC gun. Equinox is definitely looking better now. Thanks for thinking about that.

9mmsnoopy

I like the Zombie, supposedly its a "limited edition", i saw two of them at a recent gun show, one guy wanted $ 600something, another delusional dealer was asking $1250!

I bought the equinox, its just about the best looking gun i have ever seen, almost too pretty to shoot. Also like the SAS and the blackwood.

hulley

Not sure but it looks like both have fiber optic front sights. I wouldnt want that on my EDC, I would much rather have a standard night site.

west5757

I like the Equinox better. I can't seem to get on the Zombie kick. I absolutely refuse to by anything with "Zombie" on it.

vyse.04

Equinox... But then again I am partial to anything that doesn't shout Zombies when purchasing firearms.

3kgt2nv

think resale also. zombie stuff is a fad in a year no one might care and your stuck with a gun that lost its "cool factor" and selling factor.

AdrianVall

Well, thank you all for the help! I actually ended up going with a P238 SAS. :) I LOVED it way more in person. The Equinox was nice, but the slide had tons of small scratches.. I didn't like how it scratches easily. So, the SAS it is! :) Can't wait to get it.. Gotta wait till next Saturday to get it, because of course, my concealed license is taking FOOOOOOOOREVER to get here! Ughh...