Sig P238 with CT LG-492

rptrower

My wife wants lasers on all of her pistols, so I pre-order the LG-492 from Crimson Trace before it was available. It arrive 3 weeks ago and was mounted with no problems. I adjusted it with the top half of the dot setting on the front sight at 21'. We finally got to the range this past Thursday.

My wife fired the 1st mag with the POI deadon the POA from a bench-rest at 21'. This pistol has such a good trigger pull that I fired a 7 rd rapidfire sub 3" group from a chest high firing position with the laser on the first try. I may add the CT to my P238.
238-CT.jpg

Last edited:

warpig602

Nice, I think the lasers add some useful range to guns that would otherwise be relegated to encounters of jsut a few feet.

Rembart

SIG P238

Great guns aren't they RPTrower. I love mine and it has been flawless. I'd love to add the laser to mine, I have the exact gun you have less the 7 round mag. I can't seem to find one of those anywhere. I will likely buy one of these little SIGs for all the ladies in my life. I think they are awesome. My wife has a 642 that she doesn't like to shoot and is not particularly accurate with. My two daughters are too young yet but I think this little gun is perfect for them. I am saving my pennies :D