Sig P228 two-tone value...

Dead

What would be the market value of a Sig P228 two-tone, with 6 mags (13 rounders) case and all papers. The firearm appears to be unfired with no wear. :eek:

Creeper

Unfired?

"Used-NIB" with 6 magazines, which are also unused? Just an educated guess, but I'd say $800 to $875.

What are you looking at for a price?

C

Dead

I picked it up out the door for about $47. I only paid transfer fees, my friend was very generous today. Not every day one gets a free pistol. :D

Thanks Creeper. I was thinking it was about 400-500.

Creeper

I'm pretty sure I hate you. :D

If it's a W. German marked, UNIB gun with 6 new mags... not only did you get the best deal ever, you got the best deal ever in the history of ever.

Congrats... and I still hate you. ;)

C

Creeper

I am assuming that the "W" is a serial prefix, well it is not an "W"...
Made in West Germany roll mark. Date code (SN prefix) would be a K-something... KA for example is 1990.

Still hating you... slightly less than half hour ago.
C

Dead

Not a "K" either, but I like it! Let me see if she has anything she wants to give me... Though the wife already laid claim to it for herself, and she doesnt even like guns too much. :eek:

Creeper

Good. If your wife steals it from you, I'll hate you even less... and have a new found affinity for your wife. ;)

C

tmlynch

I'm with Creeper on this one. The P228 is my all-time favorite.

Does your friend need more friends? Maybe some chores done?

Congrats on your acquisition. For a friend to provide you with such a boon, I am confident that you are a good friend to have. Keep up the good work.

Regards,
Tom