Sig p226 Enhanced Elite Problems

kozzmo1

Hey everyone you may know me because I've been asking a lot about sigs lately and if you don't thats fine because now you know that I have been. Anyways as I earlier stated I didn't know which one I wanted to buy and I think I've decided to get the Sig P226 Enchanced Elite. However I was just wondering if any of you from experience have problems with your Enhanced Elite P226? Thanks for all your feedback!:)

Ajtozzi

I have had zero problems with mine. I carry it when I work as an RSO sometimes and it has had about 7,500 rounds through it over the past 18 months.

mxsailor803

I have a regular p226 and have only had one problem. It's hungry! It enjoys ammo! Outside of that, nothing wrong with mine.

LockedBreech

It's a top-quality pistol. Barring the intermittent quality control hiccups reported (less lately) by the Exeter factory, a properly made 226 of any trim is a premium-grade firearm that will probably outlive you.

The 226 and Beretta 92 are often compared as rivals. While I prefer the Beretta, the Sig is a wonderful firearm and my preference is not related to quality.

Last edited:

kozzmo1

Thanks everyone for your replies I kinda figured that it'd still be just as good as a plain p226 but I was just making sure I wasn't getting a defective or poorly rated model