SIG P226 EE

kylen

Okay okay I have finally made up my mind.... I am getting the SIG P226 Enhanced Elite, or "EE" in 9mm. I have went back and forth between several different models and that's what I am getting. Anyone here have this particular model? Any info you want to share pertaining to this particular model? Thanks.

proxpilot

i dont have an EE but i do have an old p226. and i can guarantee you will be very happy after your first range trip!

tristar viper

I have a P226 Navy in 9mm. Most accurate pistol I have ever shot, bar none, and that includes any 1911 I have ever handled.
It's tremendous....you will love it. I feel that way about both my Sigs.

Osageshooter

I just finished the Rangemaster Dynamic Marksmanship Course this weekend. 1000 rounds in two days. I shot it with my 226 EE. Lots of Glocks and 1911s. The gun had no malfunctions and shot great. If there was a sub par exercise, it was me and not the gun. I have a lot of other guns, but I am glad I chose this one. Great course taught by Tom Givens, by the way.

Okay okay I have finally made up my mind.... I am getting the SIG P226 Enhanced Elite, or "EE" in 9mm. I have went back and forth between several different models and that's what I am getting. Anyone here have this particular model? Any info you want to share pertaining to this particular model? Thanks.

HELL YEAH MAN!!!! I'm only $430 away from getting my P226 E2!!! :)

This will be sick....Can't wait till you get yours and...I get mine! fklnkjxhgbgfjkhdkgkjh

kylen

@Constantine

Lol. Yea im excited. My date got pushed back. But its my next firearm purchase. ;)

And thanks everyone for your input.

- Kylen