Sig P220 SAS DAK

RussB

I just bought a slightly used one. Very sweet looking gun, and the trigger is very revolver-like, which for me is a good thing. Feels good. I'll shoot it tomorrow. Front night sight, and it seems someone added a short trigger???

SIGP2201001.jpg

SIGP2201003-1.jpg

It also came with some pretty cool "goodies". A Laser Devices Inc laser module, 5 magazines and the case

SIGP220swag002.jpg

Well, what ya'll think of these? Anyone have one? Share your experiences, good or bad :cool:

Last edited:

N95

Nice SIG you got there. How much did you pay for it?

The grips don't don't look like they match gun that much but that's just my silly opinion. I very nearly purchased one myself but decided on a CZ P-01. I wish I had 5 magazines and a tactical laser. :cool:

RussB

Here's my best 10-shot group, benched @ 50' Point of aim was 6 O'Clock on the orange dot.

The DAK trigger system is sure different than DA/SA and any and all 1911's! It is also much stiffer than my "N" frame S&W revolvers, with quite a bit of "stacking" in the mainspring.

SIGP220Target002_edited.jpg

Smaug

Beautiful gun Russ. Sig Sauers sure do dress up well.

Generally speaking, I think they're super-ugly. The slide is much too blocky.

But that one.... Very nice.

I just read Massad Ayoob's write up on the P220 SAO; that might be one to consider for one who is used to good triggers. But then again, why not just get a 1911?

RussB

Great looking 239! I'll bet that LaserMax is sweet. My Laser is circa 1993. Not as bright as my Crimson Trace Lasers, but it'll do.

But then again, why not just get a 1911?

I have several :cool: