SIG Nitron 1911 Trigger

P71pilot

I replaced the trigger on my Springfield loaded model 1911A1. I was not happy with the factory long silver trigger. I replaced it with a harrison designs extreme service trigger short length and black DLC color. Highly recommend harrison designs.

The trigger will most likely have to be fit yo your gun, which isnt difficult

g.willikers

Sounds like a can 'o worms conversation has begun.
What's wrong with the trigger as it is?
Length, take up, over travel, wobble and slop, release, reset, something else?
Is it the trigger or something that is associated with the trigger, like the sear, disconnector, safety, magazine, more?
Curious minds want to know.
Lots to choose from.

Technosavant

I didn't replace mine (ended up selling the gun, but not for this reason), but I did find the hole for the adjustment screw to be annoyingly sharp edged at first.

TopMCITWS

Replaced the flat trigger on my Sig 1911 "Scorpion" with a STI trigger. Did not care for the flat trigger and the STI trigger works great.

RickB

On dark-colored guns, I tend to like "silver" triggers for the contrast, but is it the color, or the lack of lightening holes, or what?
I just installed a STI trigger in one of my guns, solely because it's the lightest trigger on the market, and it's very functional, but I'd prefer metal.
The classic 3-hole trigger that was made for years by Videki is still available from Greider.