Sig mosquito

King_chin0

I believe there are .22 conversion kits for other sig such as a P229, or a P226, why not get one of those and purchase a .22 conversion kit so you can use the same gun, but practice with a .22. Just my .02

The mosquito is nice, just a smaller version of the full size gun. I have heard great reviews on it. What is the purpose of the gun. If I didn't assume wrong, it is for range plinkering and practice am I correct?

Rugerrat

Bought one new about a year ago. Have had no problems with it to date. Have shot mostly Remington Thunderbolt through it. A fun plinker that is fairly accurate. Feels like a big gun in your hand. I would recommend.

PSP

Mine is ammo sensitive. Eats Mini mag, but little else of a economical type round. Barrel comes loose constantly. This is NOT a target gun. Fun to shoot. A great concept executed poorly by Sig.

AK103K

Mine came loose also. Loc Tite works fine.

Mine has been a reliable and fun pistol. Its fed ever thing I've put in it, and thats using the spring that it came installed with.(they supply two of different weights)

The DA trigger is a little heavy, and not like your other SIG's, but its not all that bad. If your not a DA shooter, it will probably feel pretty bad. SA is fine.

Hans

I like mine, mostly because it fits my hand so much better than the P22 I used to have. I would recommend it as a combat practice gun, as I has the same controls as a full size Sig, but if you are looking for a target type, look at the Ruger or Browning.