Sig dot-the-I sights...

dehughes

Where in the world can one find replacement #8 rear white bar sights for my Sig P series? I know people by and large didn't like them, but I love them, and want to put them on all my Sigs.

I found one place after some searching, but they went from 77 in stock to 0 over the course of a week or two....so I'm thinking either some collector in some far corner of the earth grabbed them all, or it was some sort of web glitch, 'cause Lord knows they aren't THAT popular.

Anyone have an idea who might have them in stock? Heck, I'd even take used ones at this point...

Roughedge

I had one on my p226 and changed it out last year, If I saved it I'll send it to you. I'll try to remember to look at my gunsmith shop tomorrow or Monday.

Roughedge

PM me your email and I'll send you a pic to see if this is what your looking for. Cant get it small enough to post.

dehughes

Roughedge...PM sent. Thanks!!!!!!

Jmr40, thanks for the link, but I've checked them out already and they just sell the #7 rear sight. I'm looking for the #8 rear as that's what all my Sigs currently have on them. There are #7s all over the place, it's the elusive #8 which I hunt! :) It is becoming my Tasmanian Tiger.

dehughes

Geez....i'm out of it....meant to post this in the handgun section, not here.

I'll re-post over there....sorry 'bout that, Rifle Forum!

Mods, feel free to delete this one...sorry for the extra work.