Sig Cross bolt action

zeke

No direct experience. But did they get the trigger issue fixed? Not sure if it was a lemon, or an over all issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM0eq_FfDNs

the vid is long, look around the 26min mark.

29:40, trigger is pulled, nothing, trigger is released, nothing, touched the bolt, it went off.
Thanks, they had a recall for the trigger. Never heard of this rifle till 2 days ago, but not paying as much attention as i used to.

Trigger recall was completed, as well as the defective safety recall (watch Military Arms Channel review). When going from Safe to Fire or Fire to Safe, the safety would stop halfway and not engage fully in either direction until moved again.

I'm interested in this rifle now that the customers have once again done the QA work for SIG...

Zak Smith

I do.

It is a very compact, lightweight rifle. Works as advertised and as one would expect. Trigger is easily adjustable and is quite good. With a street price around $1500, one would be hard pressed to replicate one from components for less, considering that "custom" actions alone start around $1k these days.

zeke

I do.

It is a very compact, lightweight rifle. Works as advertised and as one would expect. Trigger is easily adjustable and is quite good. With a street price around $1500, one would be hard pressed to replicate one from components for less, considering that "custom" actions alone start around $1k these days.
Thanks, it be appreciated!