Sig Arms Discounts Gun for Vets

Eghad

I just got my American Rifleman Mag in last night and it had an article about discounts for full time, reserve and retired military and federal law enforcment.

contact via e-mail at federal-military-sales at sigarms.com using a .gov or .mil address and and attach a copy of your DD 214 or retired military ID Card for details and a form.

Last edited:

kirkcdl

I have a friend that's retired USMC,any idea how much of a discount thay're offering?He's in the market for a CCW right now,and he likes my P239...

Eghad

Have to send his info as above and they will send him the info on the pistols which come with Sig night sights and 3 magazines.

zoomie

25-30% off in most cases. The order form with prices and options is attached. P239 for $639 with choice of finish and trigger. As mentioned, includes night sights and 3 mags.

Attachments

• Sig Officer Order Form.pdf
    58.7 KB · Views: 86

CGSteve8718

Hmm

Wow, that's almost unbelievable. Thanks for the info. So far the website does not say what the discount is, I'll keep looking.

And to think I was happy when a cop let me idle a little while at the airport while I was helping to get luggage!

Edit: It's only available for public safety pistols and not commercial models. Does anyone know what models are offered other than the 239 is any?

Thanks for the percentages zoomie.

zoomie

So far the website does not say what the discount is, I'll keep looking.
Does anyone know what models are offered other than the 239 is any?
Thanks for the percentages zoomie.
Anytime. Did you open the order form?

zeroskillz

The LEO discounts are offered on what Sig consider Duty weapons (239, 229, 226, 220), but not the 'fancy' models like the Elites, Equinox, etc. I can quote for you if need be.

I'm not sure about the Military discounts., and which weapons are included. I'll have to call my rep and find out, 'cause I was unaware.

-Ted

stubob2517

they are discounted this much - whatever this means

Pricing: The individual officer price will equal the current SIGARMS® suggested Agency price plus the applicable Federal Excise Tax.

CGSteve8718

Hi

Anytime. Did you open the order form?

Not until just now. For anyone else wondering, the order form zoomie provided actually contains the info and isn't just a standard order form.

It lists the SP2022, P220, P226, P229, P232, P239, P220/229/239 SAS (in .45; .40/357SIG; and 9mm/.40/357SIG respectively with varying prices) and the 1911 Revolution in .45.

Alleykat

I believe that all Glock models qualify for their L.E., Military, First Responder discounts; you'd think Sig would follow suit.