Sig .22LR conversion kits

revance

I'm really anxious to hear how well these work. I hope lots of people buy them when they become available.

zebulonsmith

That's the trouble with these conversion kits. I would love to buy one for my 1911, but it's hard to justify when they cost the same as buying a good .22 pistol.

DWARREN123

They allow you to use the same trigger and frame that you would normally use so there is some good reasons for using a conversion kit.

chris in va

Good grief. I paid $200 for my Kadet kit on my CZ. How are they justifying $370?

I agree with dwarren, nice to shoot 22 out of my carry pistol. Helps with trigger control, plus it's just plain fun. And that's after owning two Ruger 22's.

45Dave

good idea..bad price

great idea..bad price. So I can pick up a whole 22 gun, frame, barrel, trigger group, magazine plus case for 200 bucks or pick up the upper, barrel, spring and magazine for over 300 dollars. As much as I would like a 22 conversion for my P220 that is way over priced.

Last edited:

platform

no SigPro and 239

too bad that they are again treating SigPro as not-existant

and the price is too high
(by the way cz kadet this day is about 260, could not see anything for 200)

Actually the least expensive factory .22 conversion kit for a semi auto
is for EAA Witness (198)

jimmythejug

Hi. Newbie here (I've been lurking) both to the forum and guns.

My P226 is in (I'm waiting for my permit) and I've been contemplating the 22 conversion kit for cheaper practice in the long run.

There were grumblings about some problems with the kit. I'd like to assume that it might have been limited to early kits and has been remedied.

Does anyone have any feedback to offer? I'd like to know what I'm getting into before I plunk down the cost of a nice used pistol on this kit. Thanks.

Moogs

I saw a 220 22LR conversion kit at my local shop for about 380 I think. When I saw that I said F it and went with the skeeto. I love my skeeto!