Show your Sig GSRs

nate45

I have fired 2500+ rounds through my STX so far without a malfunction, not too shabby.
100_0200.jpg

I shot the above group at five yards from the draw in 2.31 seconds.

100_0216.jpg

Here it is with it's little BUG friend PM9.

The Revolution STX is the only 1911 Sig puts out of its custom shop and they do a nice job on it, or at least they did on this one.

nate45

Nice pistol hamster

I think one of the reasons there so reliable is the long external extractor.

Kimber tried the external with mixed results and I believe the short length of it had something to do with it.

LeadPumper

GSR

Been darn near flawless (except for grossly oversize rounds) since I got it. Loved it from the first time I picked it up at Shot.

SIGGSR-3.jpg

GSR-range.jpg

Good gun, I like it better than the Kimber I paid more for...

-LeadPumper

nate45

Good looking pistols men

I really like my Sig 1911, I have handled and fired almost every make of 1911 and Sig is making a very nice pistol.

Good gun, I like it better than the Kimber I paid more for...

I have had several different Kimbers and shot a number of others and I believe Sig has them beat. Well, I still own a CDP Pro II that has been good so far, but I'd trade it for an Sig RCS.:)

OneClownDown

Ah, that STX is truly a beautiful piece. I love the SIG contoured upper slide, and that two tone finish makes it looks fantastic.

nate45

Sigs are very good

Thats a nice pistol you have azredhawk44 I believe I saw it on a thread on THR when I was researching opinions before I bought mine and you were telling about sending it back to SIG.

I read it in the archives I believe, I did not post on that thread, but you helped convince me to try a Sig. thx