Show off your "pimp" gun...

kalibear45

Here's my 'PIMP' custom Kimber fitted with synthetic (fake) Ivory grips. I named this baby "Holeymite" :rolleyes:

pimppistol.jpg

Sundance

kailbear45,

That is not a pimp gun...a pimp gun has pearl grips...haven't you seen the movie Patton?

I like the look of your Kimber. What particular brand of fake/synthetic/simulated/affordable ivory grips are those?

Snowdog

:D I wasn't going to say anything, but since Sundance said it first... I like the looks of that Kimber as well. Maybe I just have a special place in my heart for Kimbers, who knows?

kalibear45

That is not a pimp gun...a pimp gun has pearl grips...haven't you seen the movie Patton?

I know. Its a pimp gun in theory, pearl grips would be too pimp for me! :D

Burns Kimber? Yes - FED Package with a few perks, and hard chromed. BTW, Skunkabilly those grips are awesome.

Mikey - That is one fine looking pimp Caspian... please tell us more about it...

shiroikuma = You've outdone yourself, that is too pimp for you - You will need to sell me that gun :)

David4516

"haven't you seen the movie Patton"

Yes.

Awsome movie. I liked the part when he shot at the German bomber with his handgun. It would have been funny if he shot it down that way :D

IanS

Okay, this isn't mine. But I think this should be a benchmark that everyone should shoot for.........................or maybe not :D

Attachments

• walther ppk pearl.jpg
    walther ppk pearl.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 659

OTISZ

Sorry guys, you're going to have to do better than this. Ian11's gun may qualify as a pimp gun but the rest of you are far too normal. The prerequsites of a pimp bun are:
1) Mother of Pearl stocks;
2) Polished satinless steel, or hard chrome;
3) Gold accents, (triggers, hammers, slidestops etc.)
Maybe even some fucia frames.

NOW COME ON FOLKS LET'S GET WITH THE PROGRAM!

:cool:

Betty

Here's my NAA Mini-pimp: (photo by Oleg Volk)

_mini.jpg

And here's a totally pimped out NAA Mini from their website, captioned: "Defend yourself in style with a designer handgun from Bijan of Beverly Hills. Fashioned from 18-carat gold and studded with diamonds, this .22 caliber revolver is for people with a lot to protect. $98,000.00"

naaclors.jpg