Shoulder-holster Rig

Pathfinder45

Can anyone recommend any particular shoulder-holster arrangement that works well for them? Right-handed, so under the left arm, cross-draw, CZ-75 Compact and/or Ruger Vaquero 4-5/8".

HOTSHOT45ACP

Shoulder holster

Look up Stoner Holsters (stonerholsters.com). They make a very good model, the "stormer". It is built for you in around three or four weeks. They can make it for about any model.

TXAZ

Take a look at the 5.11 Holster Shirt (undershirt). Comfortable with left and right pockets / holsters.

tactical_small_40107_019_01.jpg

(Biceps not included :D )

bamaranger

aviator holster

Quite a few years back, I bought a repro "aviator holster" from an outfit called Pacific Canvas. The holster is patterned after the WWII pilots holster and note that it is NOT configured like a tanker holster. There are not buckles or cross strap on the "aviator", you simply duck into it. I dunno if Pacific Canvas are still in business or not. I specifically bought the revolver version (they made one for the 1911 as well). I use that holster to carry a 4-5/8" Blackhawk and am satisfied with it.

It is not a concealment rig. But it carries the revolver away from my waist, comfortably protected beneath a jacket or whatever, when I am on ATV, on foot, or in and out of the 4WD alot.

Nathan

Ares Tactical makes a nice shoulder holster. So does Ritchie, I believe. I have an Alessi thumb break which is pretty much same as the Ritchie.

cw308

What ever you pick , pick a good one . You wouldn't park your shinny new car under a tree if you had a choice

Schlitz 45

My favorite shoulder rig is a combination of several-started out as a Jackass rig in the 80's for a S&W 59. Added the widest shoulder straps form Galco, a 1911 holster from?, and a tripple mag carrier with boot knife sheath from Andrews Leather. I have a vertical draw one (Miami Classic) that got with the intent of using & minimizing my muzzle sweep when carring & drawing but I've never quite got used to it & much prefer the horizontal rig. I have two Tanker holsters for El Paso Saddlery for a 1911 & Ruger Alaskan that are awsome when consealment isn't a consern.

T. O'Heir

Won't be the same holster, shoulder or otherwise, for a pistol and a revolver. So you'll need 2.
Used an Uncle Mike's shoulder holster for my BHP and 1911A1 with no fuss. Shouldn't be any issues for a CZ either. It's light weight and comfortable one you get it adjusted to fit you. Isn't stupid expensive either.
Try one of the Cowboy Action sites for a Vaquero holster. Dunno if shoulder holsters are allowed or not though. The other shooting games do not allow 'em.

Schlitz 45

Found a photo of my shoulder rigs-the horizontal draw with the wide straps & three eight round mags + a boot knife perfectly balances the gun for all day comfort-the 1911 holster on it is from Master's.
PQ0fU6el.jpg