shoulder holster for G-26 w/ CT laser

shu

Been thinking of trying a shoulder holster lately. Mostly just wanting to put the weight on the shoulders instead of the belt. This would be worn under a large untucked shirt. My usual carry is a Glock 26 with Crimson Trace laser in a J-hook Sidearmor IWB.

The Galco Classic Lite looked promising until I noticed the retention strap will not fit around the laser. Otherwise, it looked good - light weight, thin, priced about the minimum I would expect to pay for a product I would not be disappointed in, and about the maximum I would care to gamble on a holster.

Anyone know a product that might fit my needs?

Ozzieman

Good luck on that one. I feel your pain:mad:

I have been trying to find a nice leather shoulder holster for my 26 that does NOT have a magazine pouch under the other shoulder, just a flexible strap like I have for my Charter bulldog and my 66.
Shoulder rigs with magazine pouchs don’t work for me very well and are VERY uncomfortable.
It seems that if you have a Glock and you want a shoulder holster you have to put up with plastic or nylon straps and plastic clips. Common holster makers just because it’s a plastic gun cant you make some good leather hardware for it.