Shoulder holster for Beretta 21 Bobcat

Does anyone make one? I want leather,not kydex or other synthetic material. I contacted Falco in Slovakia and await their response.

rickyrick

Have you looked a bianchi? It's a I'm not sure if they have one for that particular pistol. I use one for a different gun. It's a weird setup until you get used to it

JohnKSa

Administrator
You might contact El Paso Saddlery. They sell a couple of shoulder holsters but it's not entirely clear from their website which guns they will make them for.

Thanks guys. I contacted El Paso saddlery and Barsony may have one that fits. Would have to wet mould it and sew it a bit though.

JimmyR

As I said before, they don't make the top of the line gear, and I wouldn't even put them in the same ballpark as Galco, Don Hume, etc.

That said, they offer a variety of products at a very reasonable price for a lot of different sizes of firearms. I've owned one of their pancake holsters for my CZ 75, and I would have no objection to strapping it on and carrying it today (well, except that I let my LTCH expire, and have to go through the application process again, but that's another story).

I anticipate soaking the holster in water and then inserting the plastic wrapped bobcat into it, followed with clamping and sewing to make it fit and reduce any play. Hey, I learned that from Bill Jordan's book, No Second Place Winner.

Update

The strap and snap for the holster is made for a Tomcat .32 ACP. When the holster is used to hold a Bobcat, it can fall out. I've a friend who can affix a new snap to make that strap shorter.

SSA

If you're still looking for a holster, check out Stoner Holsters. They list the 21A.
I don't have any experience with them, just ran across their website.