Should everyone own a 45 ??

vyper005

Since I havent had a 45 in a long time I think my next gun will be one...I'm just not sure which particular one to get...Maybe a Sig 220...an HK USP or a G21...I also like the theory of "Bigger Bullet Bigger Hole" :)

I think everyone should own a sweet shooting 45...Dont you agree ??

CZ_

As long as they can handle a .45, yeah, everyone should own one. For me anyway, its a sweet shooting round with mild recoil and good ballistics. Very accurate too. For the rare people that find it recoils too much, then I'd say they should NOT own one and shoot what they can handel.

AndABeer

I believe ownership of a .45 is one one the requirements for "good American" status, or at the very least "gun nut" status. :D

I myself am awaiting the arrival of a pristine S&W 4526 to bring the total .45s up to an even 20.

Jack Carson

Everyone should own at least one of EACH caliber!

.45, .22, 9mm, .357 SIG, .40, .44, etc. so they can live a full and diversified life. For those who can't afford all of those guns and calibers there should be a federal assistance program;) . Anyone want to help start seeking legislation for this long overdue social program?:)

jack

CZ_

^For me, the "must own" calibers are:

.22 LR
9mm
.45 ACP
.357 magnum

Any other caliber is just graving on the cake. I'm happy to own more calibers than those, but I can live without them if it was necessary. I can NOT live without a .22 LR, 9mm, .45 ACP, and .357 magnum.

Lennyjoe

At least one. But I have none as of yet. Working my way up. Started at .357, went down to a 9MM and back up to .40 and my next purchase is a .45 for me. The more the merrier

SixGunner

I agree with Tamara. Not owning at least one 1911 in .45 ACP is not only immoral, it's un-American. :D

I'd say the same thing about a Single-Action .45 Long Colt, but I don't have one yet. :( This will be corrected soon with either a Ruger or Colt Cowboy:))

SixGunner

About the federal funding idea...

Maybe AndABeer can donate to the less fortunate.

He could even write it off his taxes as a charitable donation.