Shot Show...where to follow?

oldcabin

I'm curious too. I thought there would be much more action here about new stuff. The 4" XDS is the only one I found. The new Remington has been on here days before. I hope to see more.

Skans

I took a look, and have to say I like Kel-Tec's new steel and wood M43. If they ever actually sell these, I may have to get one.:eek:

Erno86

I'd like to give a plug for Mark's --- James River Armory --- who currently test fire's his guns he's planning to sell at our range: AGC at Marriottsville, located in Baltimore County, Maryland. His booth is #2209.

Beentown71

I took a look, and have to say I like Kel-Tec's new steel and wood M43. If they ever actually sell these, I may have to get one.:eek:

They crack me up. Innovative company that can never meet demand or even really start production. Lol

$3000 dollars a pop for the keltec bullpups. I'll pass.

Watching the gunblast videos was like fingernails down a chalkboard for me. Hard to believe some of the booth staff and how nervous they seemed.

Armorer-at-Law

Kel Tec recently expanded their production facility so that they can produce the new designs without reducing production of their existing product line.

Skans

They crack me up. Innovative company that can never meet demand or even really start production. Lol

I just commented on the fact that I liked one of their new designs, that's all......:rolleyes:

I don't think meeting production is at the top of the owners list. You can do that with a tightly held company where everyone has as much money as they want. I bet they complete20 cool prototypes for every one they send to productions.
They did double their factory size, but even so it is way too small to meet demand.

SamNavy

Kel Tec recently expanded their production facility so that they can produce the new designs without reducing production of their existing product line.
Keltec as a company has always seemed to be a bit of a disaster. Other than the virtually unlimited supply of their P32/P3AT's in every eye-blinding color under the rainbow, I've never seen a single other product they sell come close to meeting demand, which keeps the prices way too high for what they are.

I would own one of everything they sell (hell, I'd own 2x PMR-30's and EDC both of them, one on each hip) if you could find it within breathing distance of MSRP. I emailed a letter to Keltec over a year expressing my frustration at having literally everything they sell go straight to Gunbroker at triple-price. Not a single FFL in my previous town would put any Keltec product on order because it might be 6 months with no guarantee of price.

I'll know Keltec has fixed their production problems with I can buy a Sub2000 for under $300... until then, it's tough to get excited.