Shot my new pistol

eddiejoe333

I got to an indoor range today. The Ruger SR9c was a great fit for my hand, even with the short magazine. I only put about 50 rounds through it, but it functioned flawlessly. It seemed more accurate with the larger magazine. The sight was easily adjusted, recoil was mild, and my only complaint is that there was only one pistol in the box! I'm hoping for an extended range trip this weekend.

Coach Z

Congrats

Always a good day when you got to run a new gun. Keep shooting and let us know how it continues to perform.

LockedBreech

I like the SR series. They recoil lightly, are built tough, and are quite reliable. If I could get a model with no manual or magazine safeties I'd buy a mess of them tomorrow.

JohnKSa

Administrator
A friend of mine recently bought one and we went and shot it together. It's a good little pistol. It shoots well and we had no function issues with it in spite of 3 different shooters taking turns.

bedbugbilly

I went with the SR9 when I bought mine as it felt better in my hand than the SR9c with the shorter magazine in it. Nevertheless, whether its the SR9 or the SR9c - they are both great. I really don't think I've ever heard anyone who has either of them have any complaints. Mine has worked without any problems at all and I love it (and I'm more of a "revolver guy") :D. I've run a number of brands of ammo through it and it seems to like a variety just fine. I think Ruger really did a great job with the SR series.

Glad your new one worked so well! :)

Gabby-Bill

SR9C

Me too just got mine yesterday and put 1 mag through it today, I only have the one box of ammo so I'm holding on till I get some more money to buy some.
Like the lack of recoil / flip hardly noticed any.
Sign me HAPPY CAMPER, :D:D:D:D
Gabby-Bill

edfrompa

The Ruger SR9C is a keeper!! It is accurate, mild recoil. Just a great firearm. Plus it is tough as nails. The price is right also.