short video for ya all

ISC

It sounds like something moveon.org produced, or possibly Obama's paster, rev Wright.

In case there is any question who the terrorists are, they're the ones systematically and deliberately killing civilians, women, and children, and cutting off the heads of people that pray to a different god.

You know, the smelly bastards I'm going overseas to fight in a year or so.

toybox99615

are you serious

Moveon would be the last one to consider. I was thinking more of a militia oriented group based on a few things in the video. Beginning with the para military want-to be fashion statements.

Move on would have made more direct hits on the Bush and the Republican party. I heard no direct assaults on any specific person in this video. Moveon would never have thrown in the Jesus part.

Sooner of latter someone might post a link to the source of this video.

FireMax

The video is not from youtube. If I had to guess, I would say the man is a Conservative... former Republican.

toybox99615

Bingo

hammer4nc I think you are right about who the guy is and where it came from. I think he did a great job on the video. A bit crazy and synical makes you laugh after viewing it a few times.

Maybe he should have run for president. Although he is trying to make sense out of things and that is un-politicising like thinking.

ornithoid

When they make a movie about the life of Wilford Brimley, THAT guy is going to be cast to play him! :p

For what it's worth, I have a hard time taking issue with some of the things he's saying are being allowed to happen in this country.

If our goverment can put down rules about international trade, and tariffs, and taxes, and such, why does it seem powerless to prevent American companies from doing exactly the things this guy is complaining about? Why DOES our country let jobs flee overseas?!