Shooting the Shield at 3, 15, and 25 yds.

rjinga

My youngest son, home for the weekend from Trooper school, asked me if I wanted to go to the indoor range on Saturday. He wanted to try out a Glock 19 as a possible CC handgun. My new Shield and I are your huckleberry!

3 yds; strong-hand, double-hand grip; both eyes open; one mag at CM and one mag at the face; relatively slow-fire:
rViVfKM.jpg

3 yds; strong-hand, double-hand grip; both eyes open; raise the gun and fire a quick triple-tap:
ENv9Fj8.jpg

a7J1nR7.jpg

y1CTEnv.jpg

Q6jnyZ6.jpg

25 yds; strong-hand, double-hand grip; both eyes open; six rounds at CM; relatively slow-fire:
94ctnWn.jpg

rjinga

Cont.

15 yds; strong-hand, double-hand grip; both eyes open; six rounds at CM; relatively slow-fire:
gJlspWM.jpg

hubris

Wait. What? I thought everybody here shot 2" groups at 25 yds, off hand, unsupported, while having a sneezing spell. I'm so disillusioned.

TunnelRat

I never know what people want in response to these posts. Looks decent, keep working at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rjinga

Great shooting. Congrats to the young son, how is he liking Trooper School Boot Camp H#$L?

Thanks. "Like" might be too strong of a word. However, he does understand and appreciate the discipline, training, and esprit de corps. He's also counting down the days (less than 20) until he's finished and goes to field training.

rjinga

I never know what people want in response to these posts. Looks decent, keep working at it.

I don't "want" anything. In fact, you don't have to respond at all. Call me crazy for posting photos of a range trip on a website called "The Firing Line." :rolleyes:

TunnelRat

Okay. To me there’s a difference between a forum and say a blog or even a Facebook page. For me that difference is the fact that the forum is primarily a two way street where you don’t just post in a vacuum but are looking for input. Like you said you can do what you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk