Sharing a Picture of New Holster

lamarw

Attached is a picture of my new El Paso "Threepersons" holster. The revolver is a S&W Model 25 Mountain Gun in .45 Colt. I did have to send the holster back since there was not a good fit. El Paso got it right on the second attempt and apologized for the initial mistake. They were great to work with, and I am very happy customer. :)

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

lamarw

It seems like Windows 8 is difficult for some of us old farts. I will continue my attempts and apologize to the Forum if I fail.

Hopefully, here it is. My file size was too large for an attachment.

Attachments

• Threepersons Holster.jpg
    Threepersons Holster.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 359

rodfac

Very nice indeed...my favorite for all types of carry. And El Paso does first rate work...you'll pass that one down to your grandchildren. Rod

lamarw

Thank you Tom. You indeed have super powers and a nice holster in your picture. I am most appreciative. :)

old bear

Lamary, We old farts may not have super powers when it comes to computers, but ya sure got good taste in leather goods.

P.s how long is it going to take before the "but that holster is dangerous with an uncovered trigger" comments start?

rodfac

Tom Servo, nice leather there, especially like the almost black finish...hides well when in CCW mode. But I'm really interested in the grips? Who made 'em padnuh? Best Regards, Rod

lamarw

Ahrends are also on the Mountain Gun shown in its new holster. They were represented as original to the revolver back when I bought it. Ahrends web-site says they produced original grips for S&W.

I agree Tom's revolver grips are striking, but his holster had me drooling.