Set that VCR tonight !!!...hilarious!

Lavan

If you have never seen it, be sure to tape "My Name is Nobody" on Turner Classic Movies (TCM) tonight. This rarely plays and my old copy is about worn out from needin a "fix" every few months.

Think it came out in 74 or so. Terence Hill and Henry Fonda ......spoofing...... spaghetti westerns.

HILARIOUS. Hopefully it's the UNEDITED version. I have caught it on regular TV once or twice where they change the words to .....SAVE...... us.

You'll know if "Squirrel" (u gotta see DIS guy) sez "Lucky ****" instead of "Lucky Lucky" when they have the whiskey glass shoot in the bar.

You WILL want to save dis one.

One of the FUNNIEST "gun" movies ever.

:D

RobW

Absolutely great western comedy. Henry Fonda as "Beauregard" is the serious part, Terence Hill (real name Mario Girotti, born in Italy, spent his childhood in Germany) is the sunny guy. He made some movies with Bud Spencer (real name Carlo Pedersoli - holds a juris doctor degree) that were nearly as good as Laurel and Hardy.

I love them Italo-Westerns because there were the first, showing dirty clothes and real time-accurate arms.

Anyone remembers the first Italos? Django? The actor also was an Italian with the name Franco Nero (he didn't change his name for the movie industry). Ennio Moricone became world famous for his music supporting this movies.

That's what I call "cultural diversity" :D

ooops! too late, I missed it! :mad:

Samuel2001

"My name is nobody" Is great!

If you like those spaghetti westerns you'll enjoy his(Terrence Hill) "Trinity" series.
1. "They call me Trinity"
2. "Trinity is still my name"
3. "Trinity rides again"
and
4. "Revenge of Trinity"
Some prety good westerns with pretty realistic guns to boot! :)

Gewehr98

Speaking of western spoofs...

Am I the only one who gets a kick out of Kirk Douglas in "The Villain"? Ann-Margret as "Charming", va-va-va-voom! Arnold Schwarzenegger is in there, too, as "Handsome Stranger". But "Whiskey", the horse, steals the show.

Favorite cop show of late is Reno 911. The cops in my family even get a giggle out of it, they say they know the personalities portrayed on the show.

Geoff Timm

Samuel 2001 reported, "If you like those spaghetti westerns you'll enjoy his(Terrence Hill) "Trinity" series.
1. "They call me Trinity"
2. "Trinity is still my name"
3. "Trinity rides again"
and
4. "Revenge of Trinity"
Some prety good westerns with pretty realistic guns to boot!"

What! I've only seen TWO!

Geoff
Who heads for imdb. :eek:

S_O_Laban

Your right. An absolute classic in my book, and the trinity series is also great :D

Talk about a trip down memory lane it's been way too long since I've seen any of these. :( It's been years since I've even thought about these flicks.

45King

I ran across a digitially remastered DVD of My Name Is Trinity for ony $1.99 this weekend, so naturally, I added it to my collection. However, a search at Netflix only revealed two Terence Hill movies: that, and Trinity Is Still My Name. Anyone know where you can find the other two Trinity movies, or Crime Busters, or My Name Is Nobody?