Send your S&W Masterlock to the President!

Guy B. Meredith

Let him know that we are aware that his insinuation that S&W has been neglegent is so much political posturing.

I sent the following to the President:

I am a social ****** and will now be voting Republican.

Your agreement with Smith and Wesson once again shows the Democratic desire to reassure individuals that they need not take responsibility for their actions; that the government will provide someone else to blame.

The agreement also takes credit for something Smith and Wesson has been doing for years, leaving the impression that the opposite is true and casting doubt on Smith and Wesson's commitment to the public.

All the parts of the agreement will not overcome the problem of lack of personal responsibility. Rather than holding criminals and irresponsible people to their actions you are putting burdens that criminals will never feel on honest, responsible gun owners as scapegoats and treating us as social ******s.

loknload

I have also posted this elsewhere. Since my kids are old enough to know better and all my guns are secured in a safe. I will be collecting all uneeded trigger locks I now must incur due to inept, lying,dirty, and just plain treasonous unamerican politicos,
I will package them up and send them with a card telling them where to shove them. Since I really don't need their government mandated
horse****.
The story changed a little but you get the drift :)

------------------
We preserve our freedoms by using four boxes: soap,ballot,jury, and cartridge.
Anonymous

fubsy

We could send them back to s/w in there original condition so that they can reuse tthem and save there bottom line a little...hmmmmmm....fubsy.

AUTiger73

And out of all this anguish over Smith & Wesson's capitulation, at last we have an excellent idea. I commend you on it.

Absolutely, SEND YOUR TRIGGER LOCKS TO BILL KLINTON, and add a note that he might try securing his zipper with it!

I would however suggest that you not put your name and return address on the shipping label, unless you want unexpected visit by Klinton's storm troopers.