Semi-auto shotgun

stangfan93

I seen this one particular gun one day at the outdoor range. A couple of guys had a shot gunthat took a magazine and was semi-auto. I believe it held atleast six rounds. Great PD shot gun IMHO atleast. Not sure what it was. I couldn't read the markings because it was all in Russian. They weren't sure either because all they told me was it was a Russian gun. It was a 20 gauge. Something I think I could get behind. (HAHA get it?:)) If anyone has an idea let me know please.

stangfan93

that looks like it. Thanks a lot! Do you know anything more about it? Are they worth it to buy something like that?

Rookgun

Do you expect to be attacked by several armed men without anytime to reload a normal double barrel? That being said I'd still want a semi-automatic shotgun.

okiewita40

Try a search on the internet for atlantic firearms. They seem to have a lot of the eastern block firearms. Seen som siaga's in there a while back.

SCREAMIII2006

Fred Thompson 2008

Better get one before Hillary gets into office.
And I don't trust Gulliani either.

The saiga 12's go for 600,they used to go for 500,but for some reason the price shot up before I could get one,sigh...