Selling my 15-22 advice.

sandmansans

Hi all,
So I've fallen on really hard times, been like this for the last 16 months but the last month only more so with a hospital stay in the equation. I've come to the conclusion that I need to part with most of my guns, including some that I got from dad. I know dad would be okay, as he was never one to hold onto possessions when we were kids and times were tough.

I have an m&p 15-22 in excellent condition. Barrel is nice and broken in. About 3k rounds through it. I've owned for about a year. I want to sell my guns to my friends as I need to sell asap, so don't want to deal with ffls and other nonsense fees and I will be trying to unload them quick. So i.e low prices and I'd rather do that with a friend rather than strangers.

My friend is interested in my 15-22. I have 4 oem 25 round magazines and a 50 round bulldog drum. I'm also including an uncle Mikes soft case for it. Cleaning supplies and sending him about 1500 rounds of 22 lr ammo.

Would $350 including shipping be a fair price to a friend?

Also, I know that this isn't the hand gun thread but for the sake of not adding further clutter to the website and being that most on here are extemely knowledgeable. I have 2 other guns which 2 other friends have expressed interest in.

The one is a smith and Wesson 39-2 nickel finish. The finish I'd say is a 6.5 out of 10 but the gun functions flawlessly. Mag spring was replaced 6 months ago. How does 275 sound?

The other is a taurus PT99 PARA. Finish is an 8 out of 10. The clear finish on the oem grips has a little bit of peeling but other than that it functions flawlessly and looks great. Comes with 2 15 round oem magazines. I've replaced the springs for both mags recently and in the gun as well.
Would 340 be too much?

For both of these 9mm guns I'd probably include 3 or 4 boxes of ammo with the sale.

Again my apologies on the part of the handgun question, just like I said I don't want to clutter up the forum and value the advice seen on this forum.

Thank you all

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

hoghunting

I want to sell my guns to my friends as I need to sell asap, so don't want to deal with ffls and other nonsense fees and I will be trying to unload them quick.

Just read your other thread where you were informed that transferring your firearms in Pennsylvania requires an FFL, now you are stating that you don't want to deal with FFLs and nonsense fees. Not many here are interested in helping someone knowingly break state and federal firearm laws.

http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=576872

sandmansans

Sorry, I should have clarified further. I should have noted that on top of ffl. The hassle with dealing with random buyers online etc. Not so much the ffl fees. I didn't clarify, so that was my fault. I'm not looking to bypass any law whatsoever. I know I have to ship long rifle to ffl in his home state. And the other guns would be at a local ffl near where I live. So more so the pain associated with posting online etc.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk