Selling advice

Bucksnort1

I have a few handgun accessories I want to sell for a friend. Three years ago I had a good experience selling brass on this site.

Any suggestions for a positive selling experience?

Pahoo

Good place to sell and buy !!!

Uuhhh… yeah … tell us what you got. We may needs it
My personal experience has been positive and the members appreciate the opportunity to get initial look. There is a veteran member that listed and presume he sod a tone of stuff. Might drop him a PM and share his experience. :confused:

So, your next step is to list what you have and how much. ...... ;)

Be Safe !!!

Be sure to re-read the rules for selling on this site. You have to post the price you want to get -- the rules are specific that you cannot use this site to conduct an auction.

Adventurer 2

Is there a specific forum on The Firing Line or is For Sale in a corresponding forum - ie,, semi auto pistol in semi handgun forum? Asking for myself - this could be the year I sell off my accumulated firearm related treasures.

KEYBEAR

It is great to sell parts and things tell and show the things for sale . pricing is easy to do if something is used price as used and you will do fine .

FITASC

I sold a few things here and on another site - if you are including shipping make sure you kw what it is; rates have gone up and I screwed myself for not covering the shipping like I thought it would be.