Seacamp 380

gmarr

Got a chance to pick up a Seacamp in .380 caliber not the .32 original. I know the .32 has a pretty good reputation, using the recommended ammo, but I've never really heard about the .380 other than it's available.

Question is this; how's the .380 model? Reliable, durable, etc. Anyone have experience with this one?

CPO15

Have both; equally reliable. New magazine (follower, I think) for the .380.

The .380 is not quite the least fun of my mouse guns, but it's close. I bought a finger rest mag extension and that has softened the brutality of recoil, but my trigger finger still needs a bandaid for range sessions.

Go to the Seecamp forum, read through the .380 sub-forum. Lots of good info there.

http://www.seecamp.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl

JERRYS.

I have a few Seecamps. the .380 is brutal to shoot in my opinion. the bottom last knuckle of my trigger finger takes a sever beating. there are no ammo restrictions with it as there are with the .32, however recoil spring replacement is recommended every 200 rounds which is far more than youll likely shoot in a year with this gun.

SpareMag

The REAL Seecamp is .25.

I picked up a .32 a few years back, but haven't had the guts or wallet to jump into the .380. I think the .380 is one upgrade too far.