SCORE!

Wyosmith

A customer of mine just scored with a rifle I made and was very kind in sending me a picture.
Well done.
Looks like a few excellent meals will be coming to his table soon.

Model12Win

LOVE it!! Would caliber is the gun?

I so very much love your work! I would love to cut up that buck and turn him into a big 'ol pot of chili right now!! :D

Hellgate

Nice FAT buck. Hopefully he'll peel some tallow off it and have some nice BP lube de jour to mix up. I'm gonna render the fat I peeled off my buck of this fall when the wife is out of town. Not as classy though; I used a .30-06 pump 760.

Model12Win

Nice FAT buck. Hopefully he'll peel some tallow off it

A guy from work just took a big old black bear. I'm going to ask for some of the grease, I've heard bear grease is what the old timers considered the best lube available. :)

swathdiver

A customer of mine just scored with a rifle I made and was very kind in sending me a picture.

That's a mighty fine looking (smoothbore?) rifle! I've never seen that combination of features before. Is that a custom design or does it mimic from antiquity?

Pahoo

I love primative hunting.

Harvesting the old fashion way. Well done and yum yum.
I truly enjoy primitive hunting and if you understand the prep work and discipline that goes into one, you can appreciate the picture you posted and I thank you for doing so ..... :)

Enjoy and
Be Safe !!!

bedbugbilly

Beautiful rifle and a nice buck! It has a beautiful rack! Probably shouldn't say that though . . . the last time I said something like that I got my face slapped!:eek: That fellow can sure be proud of that rifle and that deer. I hope he has the head mounted and hangs the rifle underneath! :)