SCORE!!! At Wally World

superpelly

Went to my local Walmart for some hamburger buns and I go home with a
Colt M4 LE6920 for $989.00. I thought I'd stroll over to the gun rack like I do everytime when I go to Wally world hoping for a surprise and I got my surprise!! The walmart associate was just putting it out, lasted a whole 1 minute!!!!:)

Yung.gunr

Haha. I was talking to an employee the other day and he was saying he is never able to actually put ARs in the case before someone buys one. Looks like you are one of those guys he was talking about. Good for you, have fun with your newest addition.

Speaking of ARs, isn't it nice to know that what's his name Kelly the astronaut who spoke to congress not too long ago about "gun kontrol" also recently purchased his own AR. Oh the stench of hipocracy.

ScottRiqui

I wish I knew how Wal-Mart regional management decides what to stock in each location.

I have a "Super Wal-Mart" just down the street, but all they have is ammo and a few super-cheap scopes. No guns, no accessories, no gunsmithing equipment, no reloading gear, no components - nothing.

WWWJD

I wish I knew how Wal-Mart regional management decides what to stock in each location.

Same here. Our local super dooper walmart has the same stuff. No guns. And it's right smack dab in the middle of redneck with a rifle rack ville.

Nine the Ranger

Ahhhh, the elusive Walmart AR, a creature in danger of going extinct since december of last year.

Congratulations on capturing such a rare specimen :D

superpelly

Also, I scored on 223 ammo!!! at Wally World today. They had 6 boxes of 50 rounds each, but they are only allowing 3 box per customer, per day. :)

spacemanspiff

Thats a very good price on the gun. I hemmed and hawwed thinking I should wait for a 6920-Socom but I caved in and got the regular one like you just bought.

superpelly

Scored again !!!!! was in Wally World yesterday, walked pasted the guns again and they just put out a Windham weaponry 223. ( bushmaster) bought it for 823.00 Nice AR !!!! :)

bbman25

Mind if I come over there? I'm in the market for a windham AR.. no luck anywhere so far. Gunshows are a complete waste of time, as anyone selling anything that has anything remotely to do with an AR wants almost double the price. heh, Maybe I should go and check out my super wally world, see if they restocked the ammo and rifles yet.

Great deals too, by the way.

slim9300

Scored again !!!!! was in Wally World yesterday, walked pasted the guns again and they just put out a Windham weaponry 223. ( bushmaster) bought it for 823.00 Nice AR !!!! :)

I would be flipping that rifle for a quick $500. You are either going in there every day to check stock or you are really lucky. :)

superpelly

Walmart is about 1 mile from house. I go there often for groceries. I have been very lucky. Eveytime i'm in there i go past the guns. They have been getting in on average about 2 to 3 guns a week.
(according to sports associate)