Scopes? Where to buy on-line.

PDshooter

I'm interested in buying a scope for my Ruger #1in 25-06. But I don't know which on line company to buy from...Any help would be great...Thanks

TimW77

Bear Basin

"I've had good experiences with Bear Basin."

My experience with them was NOT good! In fact, it was very bad.

Ordered 2 scopes last year just before Thanksgiving and mailed separate cashier checks for each scope. They received and cashed my checks but never shipped my scopes.

Called several times trying to ask what was going on with my order and each time was constantly interrupted. Never was able to complete a sentence without interruption. Amazing they could not understand my problem

Their excuse was that they were confused which rings I wanted.

Instead of shipping either of my scopes they cashed both check and held my money. They did not call to find out what rings I wanted, they just held my money. Mid January I still did not have my scopes. When I called back demanding my money they said my scopes were already shipped. Two weeks later my scopes arrived (they were actually shipped 3 or 4 days earlier).

T.

Uncle H

I've been shopping for a Nikon 6-18 X 40 Buckmaster at all the usual places and the best price seems to be at Mid-South Shooter's Supply.

rjrivero

Ryan044 said:
try optics planet I had good luck with them.

Uncle H said:
I've been shopping for a Nikon 6-18 X 40 Buckmaster at all the usual places and the best price seems to be at Mid-South Shooter's Supply.

Opticsplanet.com will price match. I found a scope I wanted, but it was more expensive on Opticsplanet. I called them, and they matched the delivered price on that item.

ronl

Several good places to order from. Optics planet is good, but if you are ordering rings and such, I'd call just to make sure they are in stock. I ordered some Burris rings from them and it took a little over 3 months. They were good to deal with though. Liberty Optics is an excellent company and the prices there are very good. SWFA is another very good company to deal with.

cimarronvalley

Online scope purchases

I'm ashamed to say it, but the best scope deals I've ever found were on Ebay. I just picked up 6 Nikon Monarchs 4x16x42 new for an average price of $312 each. That's dealers cost or less.

M&P40

+1 cimarronvalley. Both of my Nikon's came from ebay from a store called Sharp & Shiney. Best price around plus it included shipping. He has excellent feedback. I have no complaints.

Ryan044

i ordered burris rings from opt.p. and the high models were out of stock and a person actually called me to see if I wanted to sub. a different ring or wait. I think a personal phone call is great. would gladly pay a little more for service.