Scope ring torque specs

JRLSH

Well I did a stupid...I recently moved and packed up all my notes, gear, etc in boxes, totes, etc. I have yet to unpack and find and sort all my notes, gear, etc and I wanted to remove and replace two of my scopes on two of my rifles. Thinking I knew where the info was I removed the scopes and upon the reinstall could not find the torque spec info on the rings. Rats....so I wanted to ask for advice on torqueing 30mm scope rings without knowing the recommended torque value for each set, is there a "ballpark" number that works for ring size(ie. 30mm or 1")? I was thinking that the torque value was around 25 inch pounds or so but am not 100% sure. any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, I don't remember the manufacturer of the rings as I am sure that would help finding the values too. And would it make any difference in the torque value if the rings were 4 screw vs. 6 screw design? Both sets are the 6 screw design. Again, thanks for the input

std7mag

Vortex recommends 18 inlb for the rings.
I use 25 inlb to mount the rings to the base and base to reciever.
With blue Loctite of course.
Also a sprinkle of rosin between scope and rings.

MisterYuck

Warne recommends 15 inch pounds. I bought a Warne t-handle T-15 torq wrench. I don't know if that is a Warne thing or an all around spec, but I use it on all my scopes and rings. So far so good.